Sunday, March 31, 2013

Why I am Now A fan of Justin bieber

in the past I said I didn't Like his music said he was lame tonight but after watching a video of his tonight I have open up and see the light of how good he is now in fact will start buying his shirts, movies and music cds soon sorry justin I doubtful you though the years for more on my story on how I See Light of justin music go here please it a video I upload on youtube telling you more info also when done go to bottom for closing thoughts



http://youtu.be/yPYZpwSpKmA



































april fools


got you


never will be a fan of his music
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment

The House of the Devil (1896) - First Horror Movie ever made

 Good Evening I Have another free movie Tonight it is the Very First Horror movie from 1896 and from the Great  Georges Méliès who did films...