The Simpsons Marathon is indeed a huge one I will be DVR most of them then will watch them and pick episodes I like to review and ones that I Don't like will not be review I would review all but 552 is a lot also will post a official scoreboard of what number of episodes I didn't like one thing for sure after this will be simpsons tired out I will be look for reviews that I did like to be put in reviews section soon
Update got too busy to review episodes sorry but I do hope you are like every simpsons episodes on FXX so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The House of the Devil (1896) - First Horror Movie ever made
Good Evening I Have another free movie Tonight it is the Very First Horror movie from 1896 and from the Great Georges Méliès who did films...
-
It's is V- Day and later on will be doing Tim (1979) Review but before that YouTube has many Uploads from this movie as well so Giving ...
-
2 movies that are not Christmas movies will be up for my reviews a movie starring Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy in the movie Fresh Hors...
No comments:
Post a Comment