Thursday, July 27, 2017

Videos of my That Could use some Views

the following videos I record are very good ones bye but well not getting lots  of views so this blog will hopefully get them some views so here below is the videos I am talking about they are short but great ones I try put them on twitter but has not work out much as most videos below have only 100 to less then 50 views if  this is the way YouTube going doesn't look good in my view so needed something to post in this section which I have not for a whole so figure to do this.








               
                                             
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

The House of the Devil (1896) - First Horror Movie ever made

 Good Evening I Have another free movie Tonight it is the Very First Horror movie from 1896 and from the Great  Georges Méliès who did films...