This Saturday will be Cornfest in my hometown we do this every year it is a fun event with fireworks and lots of fun stuff so this week movie Review will be on Saturday as a special Cornfest movie review so found out Saturday which movie from 80's that I will be review on this special day I think you will like this movie That I have picked out for this Review.
more info on Cornfest go here http://www.backuscornfest.org/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The House of the Devil (1896) - First Horror Movie ever made
Good Evening I Have another free movie Tonight it is the Very First Horror movie from 1896 and from the Great Georges Méliès who did films...
-
It's is V- Day and later on will be doing Tim (1979) Review but before that YouTube has many Uploads from this movie as well so Giving ...
-
2 movies that are not Christmas movies will be up for my reviews a movie starring Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy in the movie Fresh Hors...
No comments:
Post a Comment