Hope everybody had a great Christmas as I did Sitting here waiting for SnowStorm after Christmas Figure I write a Blog in Pictures of What I got this year for 2018 below first part is what DVD's and a game I got.
1. The Flash Season 4 DVD
2. Return of Living Dead II DVD
3. Mannequin 1987 dvd
4. The Warriors (1979) DVD
5. Robocop (1987) DVD
6. WWE2k19 PS4
part 2 coming later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The House of the Devil (1896) - First Horror Movie ever made
Good Evening I Have another free movie Tonight it is the Very First Horror movie from 1896 and from the Great Georges Méliès who did films...
-
It's is V- Day and later on will be doing Tim (1979) Review but before that YouTube has many Uploads from this movie as well so Giving ...
-
2 movies that are not Christmas movies will be up for my reviews a movie starring Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy in the movie Fresh Hors...






No comments:
Post a Comment