Just a little note Hocus-pocus has been remove due to reasons I can not bring up so replace it will be either It Chapter 2 (2019) or Child’s play (2019 one I do not pick will be part of 24 Hours movies review event on December 31 along with Hocus Pocus as well see what movie I pick on 13th day of scary or not movies review event
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flipping to October (+ Big Channel Updates!
Flipping to October in our Wizard of Oz calendar and mapping out the Halloween schedule! We've got weekly puzzle contests and Tales from...
-
It's is V- Day and later on will be doing Tim (1979) Review but before that YouTube has many Uploads from this movie as well so Giving ...
-
2 movies that are not Christmas movies will be up for my reviews a movie starring Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy in the movie Fresh Hors...
No comments:
Post a Comment