It is indeed a classic and one of my childhood favorite Cartoon growing up as a kid for the first time ever on 4th I be reviewing Dumbo (1941) this will also be the first time I see this one since I was little so Dumbo (1941) review is coming this 4th of July at 7pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The House of the Devil (1896) - First Horror Movie ever made
Good Evening I Have another free movie Tonight it is the Very First Horror movie from 1896 and from the Great Georges Méliès who did films...
-
It's is V- Day and later on will be doing Tim (1979) Review but before that YouTube has many Uploads from this movie as well so Giving ...
-
2 movies that are not Christmas movies will be up for my reviews a movie starring Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy in the movie Fresh Hors...
No comments:
Post a Comment