It is a classic and I have review it 2 times now coming in 2022 the first movie review will be Wizard of Oz this time will be longer version with more thoughts from me and find out who I think is Main lead of movie as well other good stuff longer version review of Wizard of Oz comes in 2022.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The House of the Devil (1896) - First Horror Movie ever made
Good Evening I Have another free movie Tonight it is the Very First Horror movie from 1896 and from the Great Georges Méliès who did films...
-
It's is V- Day and later on will be doing Tim (1979) Review but before that YouTube has many Uploads from this movie as well so Giving ...
-
2 movies that are not Christmas movies will be up for my reviews a movie starring Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy in the movie Fresh Hors...
No comments:
Post a Comment