Well this is s blog extra want to get out because I brought a laserdisc from past ET movie laserdisc came out years ago and are very hard to find as well no I do not have a player but figure it would be fun to collect them because of cover look below I do plan on buying more in future maybe Wizard of Oz one which is hard to find but hope soon will find one but for now here is pictures below of laserdisc I found in 2021 they look like DVDs but not small this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The House of the Devil (1896) - First Horror Movie ever made
Good Evening I Have another free movie Tonight it is the Very First Horror movie from 1896 and from the Great Georges Méliès who did films...
-
It's is V- Day and later on will be doing Tim (1979) Review but before that YouTube has many Uploads from this movie as well so Giving ...
-
2 movies that are not Christmas movies will be up for my reviews a movie starring Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy in the movie Fresh Hors...


No comments:
Post a Comment