Thursday, November 18, 2021

Tomorrow is it Ghostbusters: afterlife is here final final thoughts

 Well after many months and some Delays here we are Ghostbusters: afterlife will be in theaters today or tomorrow it is out in some places here in Minnesota now  but I will not see yet unit Friday which will be fun I am looking forward to see how this movie goes with story and stuff and kids characters of the movie also will we get a few Surprise that you did not see coming I am hearing mix reviews of bad and good but I don’t worry about I will go see it tomorrow and be the judge on if I like it or not if it look good to you go see it because from What I see for previews it will be lots of fun and look for my review on Christmas 2021.







No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Section of blogs

Needed to put this up for thoughts on this if you love this sport go to this link  and read the message and see video which will I be giving...