I had a plan to return to tv shows reviews in January for non crime time after primetime shows reviews that will be back in April as I am spilt up due to lots of shows to write it will be on Tuesdays night for all 3 reviews late night as for the others shows I am planning a late august return so I get more time to write them up not sure when next movie review will be up soon hopefully reason why set back is my cat got sick to start off 2025 and needed medication so been doing that for a while now he is getting better so reviews will be back soon so I am not done with reviews yet stay turn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The House of the Devil (1896) - First Horror Movie ever made
Good Evening I Have another free movie Tonight it is the Very First Horror movie from 1896 and from the Great Georges Méliès who did films...
-
It's is V- Day and later on will be doing Tim (1979) Review but before that YouTube has many Uploads from this movie as well so Giving ...
-
2 movies that are not Christmas movies will be up for my reviews a movie starring Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy in the movie Fresh Hors...
No comments:
Post a Comment