Most of time I don’t write wrestling blogs but had to after see what happen last Saturday it was rock trying to get Cody to sale out too him he said nov but there someone who I look up too for years who win his ticket to Wrestlemania against cody early in night rock give him sign and then never thought John cena low blow cody and beat him up and side with the rock I am not sure where this goes but this 1996 all over again when hogan turn heel now years later it was John cena can not wait to see where this goes though guess in the end it was not Cody it was cena never thought I say Shame on you and I guess bray Wyatt was right all long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The House of the Devil (1896) - First Horror Movie ever made
Good Evening I Have another free movie Tonight it is the Very First Horror movie from 1896 and from the Great Georges Méliès who did films...
-
It's is V- Day and later on will be doing Tim (1979) Review but before that YouTube has many Uploads from this movie as well so Giving ...
-
2 movies that are not Christmas movies will be up for my reviews a movie starring Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy in the movie Fresh Hors...
No comments:
Post a Comment