Happy Halloween I am taking this year off from Passing out candy Because I needed too there four I have dig Deep to find this shot Film that might Creep you out it from 80's called Living dolls from 1980 warning this very creepy the music fits in well I did a review of this one months ago too and again Happy Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reacting to the First Horror Movie Ever Made (1896)
In today's video, I'm reacting to the very first horror movie ever made: The House of the Devil (Le Manoir du Diable), directed by...
-
It's is V- Day and later on will be doing Tim (1979) Review but before that YouTube has many Uploads from this movie as well so Giving ...
-
Since letterbox wants me to pay to see my stat everyday they do tell you what movie and how many hours I put in every Tuesday the only thing...
Creepy Dolls
ReplyDelete