Yes I plan on doing it but not sure when it will be release I will be reviewing for first episode which I hope it is good after 3 years of waiting soon as I watch it 1 time probably will watch it a few more times just in case I miss something can wait less 39 mins left unit 5th season vol 1 of stranger things so get ready after 3 years again too long it starts tonight enjoy all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The House of the Devil (1896) - First Horror Movie ever made
Good Evening I Have another free movie Tonight it is the Very First Horror movie from 1896 and from the Great Georges Méliès who did films...
-
It's is V- Day and later on will be doing Tim (1979) Review but before that YouTube has many Uploads from this movie as well so Giving ...
-
2 movies that are not Christmas movies will be up for my reviews a movie starring Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy in the movie Fresh Hors...
No comments:
Post a Comment