Monday, August 3, 2026

August 3 , 2026 Tv and movies lineup

 I have lots of DVDs for movies so figure I make a lineup blog of what I watch and maybe watch so I won't forgot here is lineup for this Monday and if it is Netflix , Tubi or DVD look for that right next to title and you also see when I don't watch TV so lineup may change too when I go out or work. 



6:45am - 8:40 am - movies

Creepshow II (1987 - 1 hour 30 mins-- Tubi 


8:40am - 2pm - work no tv


2pm - Creepshow III (2006) - 1 hour 50 mins-- Tubi

End of the day off the air 









No comments:

Post a Comment

August 3 , 2026 Tv and movies lineup

 I have lots of DVDs for movies so figure I make a lineup blog of what I watch and maybe watch so I won't forgot here is lineup for this...