Thursday, April 4, 2013

Taking A look at Carrie Remake trailer for 2013

When I first heared That they Was going to make a remake of the movie Carrie was Not happy Because I liked 1976 one  better then I heared chloe moretz was in it Figure then I will Indeed check It out Because I liked Her acting in kick ass so I see the small trailer look good and Today We got the full first trailer of Carrie Remake movie. Must say It Does look good and also creepy too the trailer Show everything I was hope for Thought it was going to suck but it didn't to me it look like it could be a box office winner have to wait and see on that with chloe moretz as carrie look for it do well. in the end I just hope this movie don't suck and also should be something to see if they can get the part where blood drops on  her just right I see Pictures of Chole in blood does look right she does look scary hopefully we get at least 1 more trailer before it release in october I am sure we will also there has been 3 movies of carrie did see them before and so far  have liked the 1976 one out of all them. I will post the link to trailer of the new movie below check it out because it look good also don't forget to call her with number below the number doesn't work here but it might for you and if you hook up with a date with Carrie I wish you well because you are  going to need it.


Call Carrie at  1 (207-404-2604 


Link To the new trailer Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dz2gdXP6Zs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...