Monday, June 10, 2013

happy Birthday Judy Garland

on this day back in 1922 Judy garland was born she would of been 91 today and as tribute to her will be posting some of fave clips and a few tributes to her below but before I do that will list my fave song and movie that she star in here I have see a few of her movies not many but my fave movie all time bye her was the wizard of oz she was great in that one as  Dorothy  and as soon as she  sing some where over the rainbow it turn out to be my fave song of all time as well also like her in the Andy hardy movies with mickey Rooney her and mickey work very well together in that one.

that about it for my favs movies that she was in. she is  still missed today so a happy birthday to Judy garland  here is some nice videos below clips and a few tributes.


 





 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...