Thursday, March 27, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles remake trailer thoughts

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles remake trailer is well out teaser or trailer does not matter to me below will be some of my thoughts on what I see.



if there anything I have to say after see that would be wtf do note I am a fan of the series but too me they look way huge and also look very odd too me they don't look like them the ones I used to watch after see that I did laugh at the way they look also the teaser is missing splinter do not see him in there unless he not a rat in this one unsure but that would mess it up big time but my guess he be in the next trailer so after see rest of this teaser will I go see it unsure if I will or not need too see more let just see to me it look like it has mixed of good  and bad but I do must say shredder look OK and again hope they don't ruin this judge for yourself and watch teaser or trailer below.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...