Sunday, April 27, 2014

wf2008 music Video pick of the week 28

its that Time again time for another  music Video pick of the week this time its week 28  drawing close to week 30 which will be a huge name coming as soon we get to week 30 and for this week I pick this video too me its one of the best songs sing bye another my fave singers with the amazing voice to me its also one of songs from the movie beaches here is my pick for this week called Wind Beneath My Wings bye  Bette Midler and in closing after hear this one you will agree with on it being amazing video and voice




No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...