Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Why I like jigsaw puzzles

this next blog is about something that I like doing called   jigsaw puzzles I have been doing them for years as a kid then growing up took a break but still did them when I visit grandma years ago after that quiet down on doing puzzles. unit I found a puzzle in my closet last year that got be back into doing puzzles so far since last year have done a lot of 1000  pieces puzzles they are indeed fun also what I am doing now is learn how to glue them so far have glue a few had a rough start but figure it out now so its getting easy now so far I just staying with 1000 and not higher because don't think I have a big table for puzzles pass 1000 so will be staying with 1000 now. puzzles are indeed fun and do something to do right now I am build a wizard of oz puzzle wall that will be my final YouTube video but that will be not for a long time as I only got 2 puzzles up so unsure when my last video will be won't be for a long long time as for me doing puzzles will keep doing them glue them and put them up on wall here is a preview of the wizard of oz puzzles wall that coming soon sometime in the future.




                                           

                                             


                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...