Monday, April 6, 2015

new blog schedule coming next week

since doing blogs everyday is too much for me why not make a blog schedule and would be easy on me giving me more time too write more and fix blogs so after a few weeks of thinking to me this blog schedule will be easy this schedule will start next week and every week here schedule that starts next also do note if busy or sick will miss a few days or week of blog. here is the new schedule


blog section 

Sundays- Music Videos pick of the week 
each week a new music video that I like is pick bye me.

Reviews Section 
 Tuesdays or Wednesday  
WWE Raw Reviews- every Tuesday or Wednesday look for me to review wwe raw and give you my thoughts on the show.


 Fridays 
Reviews- non wrestling reviews like movies, tv shows, music videos or DVD features review and next Thursday will start reviews Thursdays with the return of Wizard of DVD features Reviews


too me this is a good schedule and it will start next week was going to start this week but got busy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...