Sunday, November 15, 2015

Marshall music video pick of the week 109

its's sunday again and time for another music video pick of week but before we get to that I just want to say my thoughts and prayers are with Paris at this time after they were attacked by a coward group known as Isis so just sending my Prayers to everybody there in Paris  and ISIS we will find you and take you out for good. on to this week music video pick it from one of my singers of all time and soundtrack is also from movie bodyguard so here is pick 109 called   I Have Nothing by the great Whitney Houston.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...