Sunday, September 25, 2016

marshall music video pick of week 154 series finale

well Sunday here  again and this is the series finale of my music pick of the week After 154 weeks which was a nice run in my view it been fun but do note this is not end started next week  marshall music video pick of the week becomes music videos reviews  each week like movies reviews  will be review music videos from the past and maybe from today era have to wait and see I am very Excited to be review music videos each week and what it will bring for me and what better way to start with era of music I grow up with 80's music videos reviews started next Sunday but now here is my final music video pick of the week 154 what better way to end it with this great song bye Paul Carrack called Don't Shed A Tear get ready a new era starts here on blog next week.









 THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...