Saturday, February 9, 2019

Child's Play (2019) Trailer Review

Well The Teaser Trailer is out for The Remake and here is My thoughts below and I got to say is WTF.


Is A Chucky a Robot
Looks like it when scans the kid in a Trailer I found this very dumb in my view making him as Robot gone wrong is a bad idea Chucky is a Doll not A Crazy Robot my guess is Robot version goes crazy and starts to kill people.


Bright Lights to the movie is?
Acting looks very good from what else I see in this so might be some hope for this after all maybe.


Does it look scary?
look like it could be at end of teaser looks like it got a little dark so maybe unsure yet if it will be a not.


Will I go See it?
Doubt it But will give it a shot maybe when It's on Free Movies on Dish.



Final Thoughts
Well Too me we don't need a Remake because the other Series is still going they should have that Chucky beat Robot Chucky up in a movie maybe I go see that but Don't look to that happen the cast from other series said they don't want to do anything with this remake for now think I watch the new Child's play tv series coming and pass on Remake for now in my view see if you like the way Remake going me think it look silly for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...