Sunday, July 14, 2019

Summer of music Saturday Info for July 26, 2019

Will be out of town for the week but Summer of music Saturday will still go down but will post them in Schedule mode which means blogs I write will still post also will not be posting them on social media accounts unit I get home because still have not learn how to copy and paste on my tablet so on that date you still can my view blogs if not will post links on SoCal media on that Sunday when I return this is only 1 week for now anymore as for movie reviews no movie reviews that week unit my birthday on the 30th have a good rest of weekend everybody just thought I update you on what going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...