Sunday, May 3, 2020

Titanic - Extended Carpathia sequence Thoughts

I figure I take a look at this one scene that was cut and just give you some thoughts on it this took place after rose was rescued and Survivors going to Carpathia shows everybody on there and rose getting on then falling down and the most powerful scene is when the guy who build the ship is walking everybody look mad at him like you should not be here and should been on ship very powerful that was no talking don’t blame them I would be unhappy too also you see rose mom and cal looking for rose and he did not find her good thing now do I think they should of keep this in the movie well yes and no it would of been 4 hours long I think so just lucky we still get clips that never been see think this was indeed well done and in closing was tough to watch link will be below if you want to see it.


Titanic - Extended Carpathia sequence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...