Saturday, September 3, 2022

Wizard of Oz 2 new reviews coming December 31, 2022

 Since I see wizard of Oz on big screen today will be release my experience watching it for first time on big screen it will called wizard of Oz movie theater review and then 2 one will be review of again wizard of Oz this time with every deleted scenes will be added as well so may as close out year with 2 big reviews of wizard of Oz we started off with review of that movie may as well end 2022 with that as well now would I go back again and see it again well if they did added deleted scenes to movie and had full version I would probably go see again because it would be interesting to see that on big screen so yeah I would but for now ended with saying it was fun to watch this one on big screen and I hope everybody who wants to see get a chance as well that all for tonight have a good rest of Labor Day weekend and happy Labor Day on Monday as well so have a good night for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...