Sunday, December 25, 2022

What I got for Christmas (2022)

 For first time ever I do this on here this will still be upload to my YouTube no worry but figure I would put it here as well hope everybody having a merry Christmas so far there will be photos of a few items that I did not record below here is what I got for Christmas this year And next Saturday join me all day wizard of Oz day with some more of my collection have a safe and merry Christmas everybody stay warm out there.   note it will now be photos only here but if you want to see full video will put link to my full video after photos below.





                                                             















what I got for christmas (2022) video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...