Sunday, January 1, 2023

Wizard of Oz (1939) Deleted scenes Review

 Starring……….. Judy Garland, Ray Bolger and Frank Morgan




Synopsis


Deleted scenes review



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


This here next is deleted scenes Review from wizard of Oz (1939) movie so here we go



First one is from where Dorothy meeting scarecrow it much longer one of him dancing around being more goofing and put hay in himself he even fly in air it was funny deleted scene there it is indeed worth seeing that for sure this only footage found the rest is lost footage sadly but they still release stuff that I will be looking at still below.



Next is some deleted stuff from after them beating the witch you see frames and pictures with song the witch is dead there is no footage but you do see someone else filling in for Judy Garland not sure what her name but she does look good filling in for Judy garland can of off but cool also this was celebration after they kill the witch very interesting audio you can still hear too bad footage was lost though but again that something.



Next one is audio deleted stuff from when Dorothy was kidnapped by the witch and is crying in this short clip she is crying and singing somewhere over the rainbow 🌈 very tough to watch but Judy once again give her performance of somewhere over the rainbow so I think they should of left this in well let’s say yes and no.



Next up is the jitterbug scene you do see footage you can see them dancing to turn of jitterbug scene I guess they decided to not put it in from what I see look great and fun as well.



Well that pretty much it but I bet there a lot more out there from movie that was lost though maybe one day it will be found probably not since it deleted but I do hope so if so throw it on dvd so we can see oh I forgot there was another photos of buddy Ebsen in his Tin man costume he was going to be tin man but breathing problems or health issues keep him from playing tin man in clip I see you can hear him sing He sound good to I will give credit for being tin man for a very short time.



I just wanted to go over a few tonight but if you want to see other reviews of stuff from wizard of Oz movie go to my blog Marshall reviews where I do movie reviews and click on wizard of Oz reviews label which I have create now hope you enjoy wizard of Oz day and overtime here tonight and last but least a happy new year everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...