I was backstage years ago don’t remember which year hang out and a man came up too me and said he wanted come over and say hello so I told him my name and ask him what his little did I know that was Don felder of the eagles yes one of band members came up to me and shake my hand that is something he was a nice guy Didn’t talk to him long but that one of moments I will remember so Don if you read this it was indeed great to meet and thank you for that great moment that there was one of best moments I had out of many at moondance jam there Shame it over but that moment was cool never forget time I meet a icon there just wanted everyone to know that everybody who went to moondance jam had moments too hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flipping to October (+ Big Channel Updates!
Flipping to October in our Wizard of Oz calendar and mapping out the Halloween schedule! We've got weekly puzzle contests and Tales from...
-
It's is V- Day and later on will be doing Tim (1979) Review but before that YouTube has many Uploads from this movie as well so Giving ...
-
2 movies that are not Christmas movies will be up for my reviews a movie starring Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy in the movie Fresh Hors...
No comments:
Post a Comment