Sunday, February 3, 2013

superbowl which Team do I like to see win?

well the team I have to go with is the ravens they got a good team and I have prove they are good but the 49ers did me a fave though beating the packers it should be a good battle brother vs brother but 1 brother team will win and the other will lose I have a good feeling that this will be a great game will go down in the history books as one of the best but again as much as I like the 49ers still have to go with the ravens to hopefully if not will not be upset with 49ers winning either well just thought I would give some of my thoughts on the game have a good rest of Superbowl Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...