Monday, February 11, 2013

Why The Grammys Sucked

Well I did Catch the Grammys Last Night And I must Say It was Boring Or Maybe I am Getting Too Old For Today Music. Back In The Day When I was A kid The Music Was Good We had some of best Bands Back Then And Now Take A look At Today Music Most Of the Bands I do Not know  There Was not Many Bands I like that play there A few  I Like Sting Showing up was Cool Been A Fan Of His music For years. As For awards the Winners Was Kind Of Boring At Least Call Me Maybe Didn't win Which I am happy It Didn't Win.The Grammys Have Been Going Down hill For Years And This one Was lets Just say  kind Of Good and Very Bad. After This  Year Unsure If I be watching Next year I give This Year Grammys A Rating Of 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...