Sunday, August 11, 2013

Michael Jackson as Dave Dave Thoughts Do I think Its Michael?

I was try figure out what to write next and this story I run into on YouTube here my thoughts on the whole Dave Dave  Michael Jackson insane stuff.


Let me go on the record bye saying I was a fan of Michael Jackson Music Growing up he was one of best dancer I ever see and great at music and I remember see him  on TV every girl going crazy on him back in the 80's I do have lots of His CDS and a few DVDs too he also very good at Disguise him as anyone when he was  around he could be anyone without us Notice him. but we all got bad news us fans did as he died from a drug over Dose back in 2009 well there was a interview back in 2009 on the day he died was a guy name Dave Dave who was burned by his father years ago and he was also a friend of Michael Jackson who was helped bye him for some reason people think this is Michael Disguise as Dave Dave to fool us that he not dead and that he  is Dave  Dave the whole time  I have watched some videos on YouTube and most of them are pointless from what I see so after see all the videos do I think it could be him or not?

I do have to say Dave Dave Voice does Sound Close To Michael voice  that only thing sounds close but in the end I say Nah Don't think  its Michael he would not do that too his family or his fans he would upset them there is no way prove that him anyway below will be the video of Dave Dave Interview on Larry king from 2009 you be the judge on if you think that king of pop is Dave Dave.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...