Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mtv Music Awards 2013 Hot Topics thoughts

below I be giving you my thoughts on 2 big hot topics from this year Mtv Music Awards this is not review of the whole show just the 2 hot topics.


First hot topic is well that got everybody talking is the whole miley cyrus VMA Performance all I got to say it was indeed bad and she has indeed lost her mind too me little too far my jaw drop see her doing  that was it too far for mtv yes and no but again they will do anything to get ratings MTV would as  for miley we should of see this coming when she left Disney and cut off her hair and start shaking her butt in the air miley keeps saying she grow up and she is but she should stop saying that everyday because we already know that now after last sunday poor performance she indeed needs to clear her head and the way she acts too boy I would hate to be a kid growing up having her as a role model.


2 hot topic is the whole Taylor swift saying stfu to one direction that what one direction fans think and  they are now butthurt over it but looking at video to me she didn't say that I think she said sorry about the arm or something else now she getting hated more from that which is uncool on her facebook comments saying she ugly and stuff  one direction fans are butthurt because she used to date harry and break up with him so they are making up this stuff to hate her more all I got to say is one direction fans just get over it and more on and stop hating on her for anybody worder why I am stick up for her Because I am a fan of her music and she seem nice she cares about her fans too first time I heared about her was in 2006 think it was when I heared her music for the first time on myspace and that what got me as as fan for years to come and see is she got one of best music voice today better then others as for what I think about one direction lets just say I don't like boy bands like that much  at all and with the way one direction fans are acting makes me happy I am not a fan of that group.


as for the rest of show didn't like it much was boring

below is my fav Taylor swift video and song




No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...