Sunday, May 11, 2014

Marshall music Video pick of the week 30

its Sunday and we now hit week 30 of my music pick of the week and as I said there would be a small change to title from now and every Sunday I will be use my real name because use wf2008 was getting out date too me so from now on it will be Marshall music Video pick of the week. so lets get down to the song I pick it one my fave  songs bye a great band I used to like this song is indeed a fun and is a great one too me so here Marshall music Video pick of the week 30 called Shiny Happy People  bye R.E.M enjoy and is it me or do they dance funny hmm.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...