Friday, May 16, 2014

Disney's Cinderella Official Teaser Trailer thoughts

in 2015 we shell see the release of a  classic sort of like a remake called Cinderella the small trailer is out see what I have to say about it below.


lets just say there isn't much all it is a 1 min 15 of  Showing the glass slipper from all sides that about it first I was what in the world then I understand it was just a tease not bad that the way I go not showing much must say it was amazing well done hope next one we get too see something as for me see it unsure yet but I got a long time to make that decision yet check  Teaser Trailer below after see that will it hook you into  see it in 2015?


for more info on it go here- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1661199/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...