Saturday, February 17, 2018

How To make a banana boat Sandwich from Mister Rogers

this is how you make this good treat learn from a great show Mister Rogers where he goes visit  chef brockett and he shows Mister Rogers how to make a Banana Boat Sandwich it is from Episode season 1 episode 13 soon as see this episode figure I try and make it and I did make took pictures of the sandwich I made will show it too here soon I watched Mister Rogers growing up and still enjoy the show today even though he passed years ago now here how you make it is very easy to make no cooking.


 banana boat Sandwich 

1 piece of bread
spread peanut butter on the bread 
take a small banana place in middle 
and from there fold the sides of the bread to make a sandwich. 
take small or big pretzels sticks push them though the sides each bread 

and boom you have a Banana boat sandwich from Mister rogers show he is my version not like the one from show but close try it taste very good as well try it if you want too, 





video has been remove I guess we find another one if I can

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Section of blogs

Needed to put this up for thoughts on this if you love this sport go to this link  and read the message and see video which will I be giving...