Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Why I am Done with twitter

well early this month I got banned for what they saying spamming but I was so they locked me out of account and say to unlock it we need a number there no way I will give you my number any for some reason want to bad on there so create a new account but as tonight after posting goodnight they banned me with this video they said they I broke the Twitter rules for what saying goodnight oh well I am done and moving on will still use this site and other  Social medias sites  as well so be careful on Twitter now new rules sucks and gets you  banned for saying odd words like good night but here they will never banned me for saying that  here so will say it like I did on twitter Good night Everybody and posted the Video Below so Night, Night all and Goodbye Twitter Because I am Done with you below is the video that may of got me banned on Twitter.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...