Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Simpsons Marathon what episodes will I be review?

The Simpsons Marathon is indeed a huge one I will be DVR most of them then will watch them and pick episodes I like to review and ones that I Don't like will not be review I would review all but 552 is a lot also will post a official scoreboard of what number of episodes I didn't like one thing for sure after this will be simpsons  tired out I will be look for reviews that I did like to be put in reviews section soon



Update got too busy to review episodes sorry but I do hope you are like every simpsons episodes on FXX so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...