Sunday, September 21, 2014

Marshall music video pick of the week 49

week 49 it is man time has fly next month will be a year that I been doing this its been fun so far as next week will be 50th week of music video picks I have done lots of picks so next week sometime will post all 49 music videos links to the videos in one blog  that I have done to get you ready for a great 50th music pick and too me this pick next Sunday will be a good pick that will be next Sunday stay turned. now lets get down to this week goes to this awesome music video and also a great song one of my fave band and songs here pick number 49 goes to

Air Supply - Even The Nights Are Better



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...