Sunday, September 28, 2014

Marshall music video pick of the week 50

well we reach 50 weeks now boy that was fast and for everybody asking where is the blog to all music videos along with with week it was well I been busy and I am still working on it should be out soon anyway last week I said music video pick of the week 50 would be huge and too me it is been saving this music video to post for a  whole and I also meet her at moondance jam some years ago will post the link to story which I write a whole ago anyway here is pick number 50 called I love Rock n roll bye Joan jett and blackhearts


 moondance jam the story when I meet joan jett link to story- http://wf20000.blogspot.com/2013/03/moondance-jam-story-when-i-meet-joan.html







No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...