Tuesday, March 12, 2013

moondance jam the story when I meet joan jett

first before I start anybody who wants to know more about moon dance jam can go here http://www.moondancejam.com/ been going there for years it a great music festival for Minnesota it is very close to me not far and this where I got to see joan jett for the first time ever live she put on a great show as she does a lot I have liked  her music since I was a kid back in the 80's I have now see her at moondance jam a few times and I hope she does come back in the future here in Minnesota would like to see her play again. 2 years ago got to have a nice meet and greet with her wonderful lady and very friendly she was kind to take this picture with me below this was taken from moon dance jam site if they have any problems or Joan jett crew also will take it down and re-edit this blog all ready have this picture on my Profile but figure I post here as well and in closing can not wait unit this year moondance jam.


                      

                                      me and joan jett at moondance year 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...