Thursday, March 28, 2013

a blog about winter here in minnesota

as winter has allready ending and spring ahead there is still snow here in minnesota but we did get some good snow this winter enough to go out and makes snowman this week I went out and made over 20 snowman something I haven't done it years it was fun with some of snow just right and some that was easy  not to make. I was very lucky to get 20 or more up didn't last long as today lost 6 of them as weather was in the 40's and it will be up 50's or so on friday so bye bye snowman again it was fun making them so start in the next winter will be making more snowman next goal will try to get 50 or more up maybe again making snowman was a good workout too that is What I like about Winter Here in minnesota. but too tell you the truth can't wait for spring or summer to come to get rid of this ice which is bad from melting snow also can't wait to get back to walks in the summer which I plan to do more below is a picture and video of what I got from 2 snowstorms this year.


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...