Saturday, March 9, 2013

wf2008 late night blog

this is indeed a first for me blog late at night and for this blog I am going to go back in time for TV way way before David Letterman show aired back when CBS used to be cool for late night they would air crime shows after 10:30pm called crimetime after primetime it too hot to sleep boy was it ever lol the stuff they show on that time was hot I did watch them all but only had 2 fav shows out of all of them first one was scene of the crime don't remember it too much  about it but I did see the intro of the show on YouTube which was neat maybe I didn't watch it enough to remember it hopefully someday someone upload episodes of the show on YouTube so I can see it again hopefully. as for this next one this one was the best out of all them  to me it was called Dark Justice and it was about a guy who is a judge at day but at night is a nightwatcher at night helping people and fighting crimes with his team he would even go undercover to catch the bad guys at night and he  says this justice is blind but it can see in the dark which is very night it was a good series but didn't last long as CBS would pull the shows after a few seasons and not too long after that the slot was take over bye david letterman show after the shows aired on everynight I would Stay up to watch the network go off the air which was neat things have indeed change now networks stay on showing paid ads or run reruns of the news that was the year 1990 for you it was fun tv back but now it plain boring for late night. hopefully one day dark justice series will get a dvd release unsure it will happen but if it does I will indeed be there to buy it. well better get to bed hope you liked my late night blog I will leave you with a few videos down below have a good night everybody.   









No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...