Sunday, February 1, 2015

Marshall music video pick of the week 68 Superbowl halftme Edition II

its now halftime and I hope everybody is like the game so far its a good game tied at 14-14 do still hope seahawks win but what a game so far, whole many are ready to watch Katy perry here during halftime I figure I would do like last year and post this week music video pick for week 68 right here so for this halftime edition pick after going though many videos to pick for today it came down to this song it again is another great song from the movie dirty dancing here is pick 68 called  (I've Had) The Time Of My Life bye 2 of the greats Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes and in closing enjoy the rest of your halftime and superbowl game lets go seahawks.


 

1 comment:

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...