Sunday, February 15, 2015

Marshall music video pick of the week 70 very special song edition

its week number 70 and for this week will be lay off bands and 80's music as  we will be going back to the year 1939 with a great music clip from a great movie this is also named my top fav song of all time out of all songs I Heared  I figure since we are review the wizard of oz  dvd features in review section figure would add this to my pick of the week way way before music videos we had this wonderful song bye a great singer of all time here is pick number 70  called somewhere over the rainbow bye the great Judy Garland in the movie the wizard of oz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...