Sunday, August 9, 2015

Happy 52th birthday and tribute to Whitney Houston

today would of been  Whitney Houston 52nd birthday and just want to wish her a Birthday and say we miss you a lot music has not been the same without her so my tribute to her for her Birthday will be posting some of the songs that I like and are my all time fav. so Whitney Houston this one is for you and Rest in Peace



Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All

                                           
                                              

Whitney Houston - Where Do Broken Hearts Go 

                      

Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody 


   

                          

Whitney Houston - How Will I Know



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...