Sunday, August 9, 2015

Marshall music video pick of the week 95

it Sunday August 8 and it time again for my music video pick of the week bye me so which band and Music Video got picked for this week well a band that was going to be at moondance jam years ago but they pulled out after that got mad at them and took a break from listen to them for a whole but then I got over it and went back to listen there music and it was great so here is pick 95 the band I liked at first then hated for a whole and now like again  Hootie and the BlowFish with the song called

Hold My Hand



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...