Sunday, October 18, 2015

Marshall music video pick of the week 105

105 weeks ago it started a idea from me to pick music videos the ones I like Each Sunday so far it got some views but don't care much just having fun picking out good music videos is what matters so hope many of you like music videos I am picking as much as I do ok enough with the talking and get on to this week music video pick he has been my fav for years and he is  a awesome singer like all his song include this one so for pick 105 here is the music video called  For The First Time by the great

Kenny Loggins



 

1 comment:

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...