Sunday, April 24, 2016

Marshall music video pick of the week 132 tribute edition

it's Sunday which I am happy last week was not fun we lost of one great singers and rock star this week he was one of fav growing up also he was from same state where I live here in Minnesota so it is a big loss to the world he was a great rock star and great writer to he write many songs for singers which you never think of that why when he passed it was indeed another big loss to the world and to music which will never be the same again in my view also there was a time I see prince not live but see his limo whole on  vacation we went bye his house there and see a limo pull out big one which was prince so that was cool but a long long time ago so may of not see him but that was cool prince moment he will indeed be miss bye me and others indeed if I have one last thing to say it's thanks you prince for the great music and songs you give us Rest in peace prince. so here is pick 132 in memory of prince called 1999 bye the great Prince and the revolution  before that going to post a moment of Silent for prince not made bye me link only because of lots of his videos being taken down.






link to 1999 video  https://youtu.be/amv2bTHKR3o

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful tribute. We love Prince and miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful tribute. We love Prince and miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your welcome and he will indeed be missed

    ReplyDelete

Tv reviews return in September 2024

I need a little more time as I got movie reviews to do as well so writing both to stay ahead so need unit September unit I post it out so wi...